This terrain is the main source of darkwood and a good source of food.
Entering a deep forest does not reveal the neighboring tiles.
|Image||Travelling cost*||Visibility||Points of interest**|
|12||lowest||Always a Darkwood grove|
Point of interest specifics[edit | edit source]
- Food source distribution: Underbrush is most common, then Hunting ground and rarely Ponds.
- Underbrush distribution: most roots, mushrooms and cabbage.
- Pond fish distribution: mostly small and medium fish.
- Pond water contamination risk: Low.
- Herbage distribution: maiden lilies are most common; black garlic, wild mint, redberry and hagsleaf can be found.
- Darkwood grove can always be found here and all Darkwood groves are much more abundant.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Travelling through Deep forest has high Stamina cost, so try to avoid them.
- When there are a lot of monsters you need to avoid, travel through Deep forest - the chances to be discovered are lowest there.
- Deep forest is the best place to camp.
- The Underbrushes in Deep forest are no good.
- It is harder to gather firewood here.
- Fishing net is the best choice for fishing here.
- The best tool for woodcutting here is the Saw.