This terrain is the main source of whitewood, firewood and a good source of food.
|Image||Travelling cost*||Visibility||Points of interest**|
|9||low||Always a Whitewood grove|
Point of interest specifics[edit | edit source]
- Food source distribution: Underbrush is most common, then Hunting ground and rarely Ponds;
- Underbrush distribution: most common are roots and cabbage, but nuts and berries are found often enough as well;
- Pond fish distribution: mostly small and medium fish;
- Pond water contamination risk: Average;
- Herbage distribution: wild mint and redberry are most common; golden thyme, black garlic and pelflower can be found;
- Whitewood grove can always be found here and all White groves are much more abundant (both for firewood and whitewood).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Travelling through Forest is the most efficient Stamina cost wise, after the Meadow.
- When there are a lot of monsters you need to avoid, travel through Forest is the second best choice after Deep Forest.
- Forest is also a good place to camp.
- The Underbrushes in forest are not very good.
- Fishing net is the best choice for fishing here.
- The best tool for woodcutting here is the Axe.