Useful herbs can be gathered around here and then brewed into powerful potions.
Herbs[edit | edit source]
|Wild Mint||Mint tea||Wild mint is most often found in the forest. Brew it to make very effective medicine for stomach aches.|
|Black Garlic||Boar's potion||Black garlic is most often found in the meadows. It is used for brewing boar's potion.|
|Redberry||Squirrel's potion||Redberries are most often found in the forest. It is used for brewing squirrel's potion.|
|Needleflower||Eagle's potion||Needleflower usually grow on hill tops. It is usef for brewing eagle's potion.|
|Pelflower||Bear's potion||Pelflower usually grow on hill tops. It is used for brewing bear's potion.|
|Maiden's Lily||Rabbit's potion||Maiden Lilies usually grow in the deepest forest. It is used for brewing rabbit's potion.|
|Hag's Leaf||Owl's potion||Hag's Leaf usually grows around swamps. It is used for brewing owl's potion.|
|Golden Thyme||Healing tea||You can brew a healing tee from this herb.|
Modifiers[edit | edit source]
- Herbalist : Higher chance of finding herbs. Higher chance of making a potion or tea.
- Sharp-eyed : Perception increased by 10.
- Unobservant : Perception decreased by 10.
- Invigorated : +3 Strength, Dexterity, Concentration, Perception per level.
- Stressed : -3 Strength, Dexterity, Concentration, Perception per level.
- Alert : (Drinking Eagle's potion) +20 Perception, -10 Concentration.
- Deep focus : (Drinking Owl's potion) +20 Concentration, -10 Perception.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- quantity is always reset to Abundant at Night Phase in standard games.