|This article is a stub. You can help Grimmwood Wiki by .|
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Grimmwood. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Tips and tricks
- Stamina management is one of the greatest aspects of Grimmwood. Knowing how much you can do with the time available to you will maximise your character's efficiency. Think about how often can you login, when you are able to login, and how long you are able to play for each time you login.
- Communication with your fellow townsman is crucial to a successful Village. Discuss what you like to build, what is needed to make it, and how you are collectively going to acquire those items.
- Think about which perks you have, are you better at fishing, chopping wood, scouting, crafting, keeping people's sanity up. Using your perks to full effect will be highly beneficial to your Village.
- Use the Scout Tower daily. For only 3sp, the whole Village will be able to see the size of the next attack during the Night Phase.
- When logging off inside the Village, it is good practice to leave tools in Storage, allowing others to access and use them.