Mobility is one of the five action-related statistics. It represents the ability of the character to travel long distances and run fast. It is directly related to the weight a character carries.
Travelling cost is directly related to the character's Mobility and the Terrain of the area he/she is about to enter.
- Traveling cost
- Ability to outrun an enemy and flee in battle
Mobility increased by
- Traveler Trait, but only if the character is not loaded - Big boost
- Skinny Condition - Small boost per level
- Aerobic state Condition (Rabbit's potion) - Big boost
Mobility decreased by
- Limp Trait - Average penalty
- Loaded Condition - Huge penalty
- Fat Condition - Small penalty per level
- Empowered Condition (Bear's potion) - Average penalty
|Terrain||Not loaded||Loaded 1||Loaded 2||Loaded 3||Loaded 4|
|Swamp / Hills||15||20||25||30||35|